Local Skill Web Terms of Service
Last modified: October 6, 2021
Note: Your use of our pharmacy staffing service will be governed by specific terms of service and privacy policies found on our App.
Use of Site
You must not:
- copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping"
- use any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser
- attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Site
- post or submit any inaccurate, incomplete, or false biographical information, impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity
- interfere with the proper working of the Site
- access any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided through or authorized by the Site
- bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including without limitation, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein
- modify, reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Site
- frame or link to any information or content on the Site
- rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license or sublicense the Site or access to any portion of the Site;
- cause any third party to engage in these restricted activities
Booking Vaccine Appointments
You must not:
- impersonate or make any misrepresentations of any other person or entity
- submit information that you know is false or inaccurate
- use Booking Service to gain entry or access to information you are not lawfully permitted to access, view or use, or to gain unauthorized entry to our computer networks or systems
- interfere with or disrupt any of our computer networks or systems
- violate any laws or regulations applicable to the protection of personal information
- violate any generally accepted internet practices or interfere with any other person's ability to use the Site and the Booking Service
- reverse engineer, decompile, modify or attempt to discover our source code or otherwise reduce the Site to a human-perceivable form
- circumvent any technology used by us to protect users’ personal information and associated databases
You are responsible for the security of the device, browser, and network that you are using to access the Site and the Booking Service. You are also responsible for the security and privacy of your email account, mobile phone number and alternate phone number if you provide your email address, mobile phone number or alternate phone number using the Booking Service and consent to receive email, text or voice communication.
Vaccine bookings are subject to pharmacy availability. We are not responsible for any delays or unavailability of vaccine appointment times, and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the types of vaccines available or offered by pharmacies through the Booking Service. We assume no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense relating to the vaccines offered by pharmacies through the Booking Service.
The contents of the Site (the “Content”) is either created by us, our service providers or other users of the Site. For any Content that we have not created, we are not responsible for any inaccuracy, errors or omissions of such Content or if any such Content is offensive or violates applicable law. In particular, Content relating to availability of vaccine appointments is provided by the pharmacies offering such bookings so we cannot attest to their accuracy or reliability.
In addition, the Site may contain links to other sites or applications operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Those links are provided for reference only. We have no control over the content, access or performance of those sites or applications. You are solely responsible for any information or content you transmit to any Third Party Sites.
All software and technology used on the Site, and all Content available through the site created by us is the property of or licensed by Local Skill and protected by Canadian and worldwide copyright laws. The Content may only be used for promotion or selling purpose with the written consent of Local Skill or the respective owner. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content is strictly prohibited. Reverse engineering and data mining of the services offered through the Site and Application are serious offenses and legal action will be taken against any violation. All other rights reserved. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring upon you any license or right in the Content.
Names, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, logos and products of Local Skill are protected by trademark laws and may not be used for advertising or publicity purposes, or to indicate any affiliation with or endorsement by Local Skill, except with our express written permission. Other product, service and company names mentioned on the Site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Privacy and Personal Information
While using the Site, you agree not to: (i) interfere with other users' use of the Site; (ii) transmit any files which may contain viruses, or other contaminating or destructive properties; (iii) post or transmit material for advertising or commercial purposes; (iv) impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (v) post or transmit any content which may injure, disparage or constitute defamation or libel of any third party; or (vi) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that constitutes or encourages criminal conduct or that violates any law.
We reserve the right to take any steps it deems necessary to prevent or restrain any unauthorized or prohibited access or use of the Site, including without limitation, taking legal action, or suspending or terminating your access without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOCAL SKILL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LOCAL SKILL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE. INFORMATION THAT IS PERIODICALLY UPDATED MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THE SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
LOCAL SKILL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THESE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; THAT MESSAGES OR REQUESTS WILL BE DELIVERED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT BEFORE RELYING ON IT. FOR GREATER CERTAINTY, YOU AGREE THAT ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONTENT OF THE SITE, RESTS WITH YOU. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN ANY WAY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONTENT OF THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL LOCAL SKILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE OR SITE LINKED TO THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LOCAL SKILL OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DESIGN MADE OR ACTION OR NON-ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE OR CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
The Site is owned and operated by Local Skill Inc. and administered by its third-party service providers. The terms and conditions contained herein represent the entire agreement between Local Skill and you. By using the Site, you agree that any disputes arising from your use of the Site shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in the Province of Ontario. You agree not to raise conflict of laws principles in an attempt to defeat the application of these laws and you expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Ontario and/or the Federal Court of Canada.